|Quantity||1+||2+ ||3+ |
|Price for each||£39.00||£28.80||£21.60|
|Your savings||- ||26%||45%|
ALL BARE ROOT TREES ARE AVAILABLE FROM EARLY NOVEMBER TO END OF MARCH ONLY
Trees ordered outside of these times will be delivered around the start of next November, exact date determined by the weather.
Ornamental Tree Roots In The Shade e.g. Behind A Fence
It is more important that that foliage (posh term for leaves) receives the sunlight than the roots. So if the canopy of your ornamental tree can sunbathe but the bottom of your tree thinks there has been a nuclear winter then that is ok. You might want to ensure you have good drainage as water and no sun is the start of algae and other such issues.
Bare Root Prunus 'Beni-tamanishiki' Spring Snow Click the link for Containerised Spring Snow Cherry Tree.
The most important things to know about our Spring Snow flowering Cherry tree.
- A small tree
- Clusters of bluish white flowers appear like blobs of snow
- Coppery young leaves
- One of the Matsumae cherries that has excellent Autumnal colours
- Height of up to 4 metres (13 foot) after 10 years.
- Requires minimal pruning
- Will tolerate most soil conditions, those being chalk, clay, loam or sandy.
- As it is in flowering group 4, expect the blossoms to arrive later in the season.
- Spring Snow is supplied at a height of between 1.25 and 1.75 metres (choose option)
Do I Need To Stake My Bare Root Tree?
9 out of 10 times the answer will be no, especially if under 200cm tall. However our article on Tree Staking should help guide you.
include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);