If your tree catches a terminal disease within 12 months of delivery, Trees Online will offer a 100% FREE REPLACEMENT* including UK MAINLAND DELIVERY (as defined by our couriers, a surcharge may apply)
If your tree catches a terminal disease from 12 to 24 months of delivery, Trees Online will offer a 50% discount on a replacement tree.
If you turn out to be a bit of genocidal gardener and even weeds die from your digits then you can have our sincerest sympathy and 10% discount on any replacement purchase from 2 to 3 years after delivery.
QUICK SUMMARY (trees ordered after October 2015) 0-12 Months after delivery 100% discount after tree disease verified.
12-24 Months after delivery 50% discount after tree disease verified.
24-36 Months after delivery 10% discount after tree disease verified.
QUICK SUMMARY (trees ordered before October 2015)
0-3 Months after delivery 100% discount after tree disease verified.
3-12 Months after delivery 40% discount after tree disease verified.
12-36 Months after delivery 10% discount after tree disease verified.
- The tree you purchased must not have been part of any clearance sale or any multiple item discount offer.
- Each dead tree will be replaced just the once. Local conditions will likely be the cause of multiple tree death.
- The tree must have died or become diseased from natural causes e.g. vandalism is not covered in this warranty nor neglect. Disease or death to be confirmed by us via photographs provided by you.
- If the tree(s) you originally ordered is not in stock, then we can only offer you the closest replacement. No refunds are offered. There is no cash alternative or other replacement compensation other than a discounted replacement tree.
- Freak weather conditions are not covered e.g. high winds, excessive rain fall etc
- The total retail cost of the replacement trees cannot exceed £300.
- Postage costs outside of UK Mainland zone 1 are not covered, eg Isle Of Man, Gurnsey, EU, Northern Ireland etc.
- Discount applies to current cost of replacement not the cost at purchase.
- Tree Warranty does not apply to damage in transit.
- With trees less than 60cm e.g. cell grown and volume trees, warranty does not apply to first 15% of losses as this can be a natural failure rate and you can only claim once for each order e.g. if more trees die after your first claim, those are not covered.
Just in case you are worried about having the inconvenience of digging up and replanting another tree, we replace around 1 in 1000 trees and cause of death is yet to be sourced back to our Nursery, it is usually something else. Contact on 0800 043 1057 for more details.