|Quantity||1+||2+ ||3+ |
|Price for each||£39.00||£28.80||£21.60|
|Your savings||- ||26%||45%|
ALL BARE ROOT TREES ARE AVAILABLE FROM EARLY NOVEMBER TO END OF MARCH ONLY
Trees ordered outside of these times will be delivered around the start of next November, exact date determined by the weather.
Ornamental Tree Roots In The Shade e.g. Behind A Fence
It is more important that that foliage (posh term for leaves) receives the sunlight than the roots. So if the canopy of your ornamental tree can sunbathe but the bottom of your tree thinks there has been a nuclear winter then that is ok. You might want to ensure you have good drainage as water and no sun is the start of algae and other such issues.
Bare Root Ukon Flowering Japanese Cherry Tree. Click the link for Containerised Ukon Cherry Tree
The important things you need to know about our Ukon flowering Japanese Cherry tree.
- A spreading tree
- Large green leaves turn a rich rusty-red to coppery bronze colour
- Expect a height of around 6m at the 10 year point.
- Listed as 4 in the blossom scale
- The Ukon flowering Cherry tree has won the RHS Award Of Garden Merit
- It will tolerate chalk, sand, loam and clay soil
- If possible plant in a full sun position that can be either sheltered or exposed.
- Prunus Serrulata Ukon as a rule requires little to no pruning
- This tree is supplied at a height of between 1.25m to 2.0m
Do I Need To Stake My Bare Root Tree?
9 out of 10 times the answer will be no, especially if under 200cm tall. However our article on Tree Staking should help guide you.
include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);