|Quantity||1+||2+ ||3+ |
|Price for each||£29.00||£24.00||£18.00|
|Your savings||- ||17%||38%|
ALL BARE ROOT TREES ARE AVAILABLE FROM EARLY NOVEMBER TO END OF MARCH ONLY
Trees ordered outside of these times will be delivered around the start of next November, exact date determined by the weather.
Ornamental Tree Roots In The Shade e.g. Behind A Fence
It is more important that that foliage (posh term for leaves) receives the sunlight than the roots. So if the canopy of your ornamental tree can sunbathe but the bottom of your tree thinks there has been a nuclear winter then that is ok. You might want to ensure you have good drainage as water and no sun is the start of algae and other such issues.
Bare Root White Star Crab Apple Tree Click the Link for Containerised White Star crab apple trees
Most important things to know about White Star crab apple trees:
- Creates a great display of fragrant white star-like flowers
- Fruits in autumn, lasts until December
- Cut like leaves
- Disease resistant
- Flower later than many other crab apples.
- Malus White Star has no specific pruning requirements other than to remove dead, diseased or crossing over branches.
- Attract birds and other wildlife
- It prefers any fertile soil, will tolerate clay soil and plant in sun or partial shade.
- Medium tree, 6m at the ten year point.
- Supplied at 125+cm
Message card included at no additional cost if required. Just add the information required on the card at checkout.
Do I Need To Stake My Bare Root Tree?
9 out of 10 times the answer will be no, especially if under 200cm tall. However our article on Tree Staking should help guide you.
include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);