|Quantity||1+||2+ ||3+ |
|Price for each||£39.00||£28.80||£21.60|
|Your savings||- ||26%||45%|
ALL BARE ROOT TREES ARE AVAILABLE FROM EARLY NOVEMBER TO END OF MARCH ONLY
Trees ordered outside of these times will be delivered around the start of next November, exact date determined by the weather.
Ornamental Tree Roots In The Shade e.g. Behind A Fence
It is more important that that foliage (posh term for leaves) receives the sunlight than the roots. So if the canopy of your ornamental tree can sunbathe but the bottom of your tree thinks there has been a nuclear winter then that is ok. You might want to ensure you have good drainage as water and no sun is the start of algae and other such issues.
Bare Root Prunus Pink Perfection Japanese Flowing Cherry Tree Click the link for Containerised Pink Perfection
The most important things you need to know about the Prunus Pink Perfection Flowering Japanese Cherry Tree are:
- The Pink Perfection cherry tree has one of the longest lasting flowers of all the Japanese Cherry which last for several weeks from early
- Pink Perfection is similar in many respects to Kanzan,
- Suited to smaller gardens.
- This tree carries double flowers
- Reach around 4 metres tall at 10 years old.
- Low maintenance
- Award Of Garden Merit.
Do I Need To Stake My Bare Root Tree?
9 out of 10 times the answer will be no, especially if under 200cm tall. However our article on Tree Staking should help guide you.
include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);