|Quantity||1+||2+ ||3+ ||4+ ||5+ ||10+ |
|Price for each||£39.00||£37.80||£35.40||£33.84||£32.40||£24.60|
|Your savings||- ||3%||9%||13%||17%||37%|
All bare root trees available November to March only. The 2019-2020 bare root season is now closed and all bare root orders will be processed for delivery in November 2020.
Bare Root Prunus Pink Perfection Japanese Flowing Cherry Tree Click the link for Containerised Pink Perfection
The most important things you need to know about the Prunus Pink Perfection Flowering Japanese Cherry Tree are:
- The Pink Perfection cherry tree has one of the longest lasting flowers of all the Japanese Cherry which last for several weeks from early
- Pink Perfection is similar in many respects to Kanzan,
- Suited to smaller gardens.
- This tree carries double flowers
- Reach around 4 metres tall at 10 years old.
- Low maintenance
- Award Of Garden Merit.
Do I Need To Stake My Bare Root Tree?
9 out of 10 times the answer will be no, especially if under 200cm tall. However our article on Tree Staking should help guide you.
All Our Trees Are Grown In The UK
As far as we know, none of our trees have sneaked off for holidays abroad and so are UK Grown.
Ornamental Tree Roots In The Shade e.g. Behind A Fence
It is more important that that foliage (posh term for leaves) receives the sunlight than the roots.
Have good drainage as water and no sun is the start of algae and other issues.
include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);