All bare root trees available November to March only. The 2019-2020 bare root season is now closed and all bare root orders will be processed for delivery in November 2020.Bare Root Crataegus Laevigata Pauls Scarlet. Click The Link For Containerised Pauls Scarlet and further information
Things To Know About Our Bare Root Pauls Scarlet.
- Magenta red double flowers.
- Good choice for exposed gardens.
- Height of around 4m at 10 year point.
- Supplied at around 1.2-2.0m tall.
- Supplied 2-3 years old.
- Award of Garden Merit from the RHS.
- Suitable for Coastal planting.
- Shade and wet ground tolerant.
- Perfect present for someone called Paul and wearing red.
- Chalk and clay tolerant.
- Attracts wildlife to your garden.
Do I Need To Stake My Bare Root Tree?
9 out of 10 times the answer will be no, especially if under 200cm tall. However our article on Tree Staking should help guide you.
All Our Trees Are Grown In The UK
As far as we know, none of our trees have sneaked off for holidays abroad and so are UK Grown.
Ornamental Tree Roots In The Shade e.g. Behind A Fence
It is more important that that foliage (posh term for leaves) receives the sunlight than the roots.
Have good drainage as water and no sun is the start of algae and other issues.
include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);