|Quantity||1+||2+ ||3+ ||4+ ||5+ ||10+ |
|Price for each||£39.00||£37.80||£35.40||£33.84||£32.40||£24.60|
|Your savings||- ||3%||9%||13%||17%||37%|
All bare root trees available November to March only. The 2019-2020 bare root season is now closed and all bare root orders will be processed for delivery in November 2020.
Bare Root Prunus Accolade Click the link for Containerised Prunus Accolade (plant all year) Cherry Tree.
The most important things to know about our Spring Snow flowering Cherry tree.
- A small tree
- Graceful spreading tree
- Pendulous semi-double light pink flowers
- Flowers during April
- Mid green leaves turn orange-red in the Autumn.
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
- Chalk and clay tolerant
- As it is in flowering group 4, expect the blossoms to arrive later in the season.
- Supplied at a height of between 1.25 and 2.00 metres (choose option)
- Lightly prune to encourage new growth
Do I Need To Stake My Bare Root Tree?
9 out of 10 times the answer will be no, especially if under 200cm tall. However our article on Tree Staking should help guide you.
All Our Trees Are Grown In The UK
As far as we know, none of our trees have sneaked off for holidays abroad and so are UK Grown.
Ornamental Tree Roots In The Shade e.g. Behind A Fence
It is more important that that foliage (posh term for leaves) receives the sunlight than the roots.
Have good drainage as water and no sun is the start of algae and other issues.
include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);