ALL BARE ROOT TREES ARE AVAILABLE FROM EARLY NOVEMBER TO END OF MARCH ONLY
Trees ordered outside of these times will be delivered around the start of next November, exact date determined by the weather.
Bare Root Prunus Accolade Click the link for Containerised Prunus Accolade (plant all year) Cherry Tree.
The most important things to know about our Spring Snow flowering Cherry tree.
- A small tree
- Graceful spreading tree
- Pendulous semi-double light pink flowers
- Flowers during April
- Mid green leaves turn orange-red in the Autumn.
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
- Chalk and clay tolerant
- As it is in flowering group 4, expect the blossoms to arrive later in the season.
- Supplied at a height of between 1.25 and 2.00 metres (choose option)
- Lightly prune to encourage new growth
Do I Need To Stake My Bare Root Tree?
9 out of 10 times the answer will be no, especially if under 200cm tall. However our article on Tree Staking should help guide you.
Ornamental Tree Roots In The Shade e.g. Behind A Fence
It is more important that that foliage (posh term for leaves) receives the sunlight than the roots.
Have good drainage as water and no sun is the start of algae and other issues.